Liam had his end of year Kindergarten program. The kids sang one song for each moth they have been in school. Then they had a little slideshow of what they've been doing all year. It was fun to see, because every time I ask Liam "what did you do today in school?" I get "Um...I can't remember." or, "I had recess!" This is the standard answer, even if I ask him right as he gets in the van when I pick him up from school. I took some pictures, but was kind of far back and the lighting wasn't very good, so excuse the quality please.
Here's Liam, on the bottom, second from left. He's standing between his good buddies Jack and Cameron.
After each song, Liam would stand up and bow to the audience. Yes, it was just him doing the bowing. What a ham.
This was the funniest song. The kids ended up with their tongues out, singing, eyes closed and turning around. Watching five and six year olds doing this and bumping into each other was so, so funny.
It was fun to see all that they've learned. His end of year assessment is next week. He's getting so big!!
1 comment:
So fun!!!
They seriously grow up so fast!
Post a Comment