Here are some of the pictures I pulled off my phone from the last little while.
This is Erin and Reagan and the group of girls Erin hangs out with in the neighborhood. They were playing the scotch tape game where you look at the other person and just say a word, any word at all, and the other person has to say another word and so on and so forth. If you hesitate at all, the other person can put a piece of tape on your face and you begin again. They had loads of fun.
Liam went to a couple of merit badge classes at BYU, and while he was in class, the rest of us toured the campus. It is Erin's favorite place to be. We hung out in the science building for about an hour and a half, because they have cool experiments all over in the front lobby. Then we walked around the campus. It was rainy that day, so it was nice weather for ducks. The ducks were out in full force. You can see one in the picture above in the circle by the tree.
We had just been to a regional conference where Elder Packer spoke. He talked about a grove of sequoias in his talk and we wanted to see them. Who needs the Redwood Forest? Ha!
Owen had brought some apples that Grandma and Grandpa Manwaring brought to us from their tree and wanted to feed them to the ducks. I would bite off little pieces and the kids would throw them to the ducks. I don't think they liked it very much.
Cool stairs.
Erin with her beloved Y in the background.
We had time to go to the temple also. We just walked around a little because it was rainy.
Afterward, we picked up Liam and went to the Creamery. I had their caramel cashew and it was delicious. Even Erin, who doesn't like ice cream, thought it was the best ice cream she had ever eaten! High praise.
We had a few weeks of YM/YW volleyball. I usually just go to cheer on the girls, but this year, Liam played. It was fun to see him play and have the family come cheer him on. He is above in the red shirt.
I think this is the only picture of Halloween we got this year. Erin was the T.A.R.D.I.S. from Doctor Who, Owen was a ghost, Reagan was a dinosaur zombie and Liam was a scarecrow. He isn't in this picture because he got invited to a Halloween party with some friends, so he went there instead and trick-or-treated with them. It was a little sad to not have him with us. He's growing up (sob)!
I got a job working at an elementary school as a playground duty a couple of days a week. Here I am in my beautiful orange vest I get to wear. It has been nice, because it makes me get outside the house. Not so nice on days like this one was. January needs to end!!
This is my arm with a perfect snowflake on it. Isn't it cool?














No comments:
Post a Comment