
So yesterday I got a bee in my bonnett and decided to clean the house, I mean, really really clean it. I did really good on the living room and bathroom and the kids room. I didn't have time for the rest. Liam and Erin were good helpers. A little too good actually. They helped clean the windows and Liam helped a lot cleaning the bathroom. I decided it will be nice when we have a little more room so our computer can go somewhere else other than the front room and the kids don't all have to share a room. Poor Erin has nothing to play with but guys and swords. Anyway, we washed windows, vacuumed corners and baseboards, washed walls, doors, baseboards, etc. and I feel better about life now. It seems like whenever I am going crazy with life, if I clean, it makes me feel better.
I also decided I'm not a big cook. I really don't like to cook, but I love to bake. Baking is more fun. If anyone has any wonderful ideas about how to get me to want to make dinner each night, let me have them. I am sooo not good at that. We always have SOMETHING, it's just not always prepared ahead of time. I keep telling Cameron that I'm sorry I'm not a better girl. I'm just not very good at the girl stuff. Hair, makeup, decorating, baking, etc. That's not to say I'm any good at boy stuff either, hummm...I guess I should start making it a point of improving in certain areas.
I guess I should go get Erin out of her crib. She has been talking in there for a while. Until the next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment