Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Watch my silly face mom!

This is one year ago this month. My how they grow!!


That (my heading) is all I've heard for the last 20 minutes. Erin has joined in the act. I am being a mean mom. I'm making him put shoes on and a jacket to go outside. You would think I am torturing him. It's going to be a long two days and I just need to vent a little. It was really nice yesterday and we went outside and had a picnic and played a whole lot. It's nice to have spring come every once in a while. Cameron has been sick and lost his voice yesterday. I am just starting it. Boy, we've been sick for quite a while. Owen is getting over it and the other kids are over it too I hope. Cam is getting to the tail end of this semester. He has tests and group projects all over the place. He is meeting with his group tonight and has class tomorrow night, so we won't see him probably until Thursday. It's almost over though, phew! He's been a trooper with all the projects and such. I'm really proud of him for sticking with it. He does a great job. So everyone knows, we will have a little party on May 2 or 3 for him. He doesn't want much, so if you decide not to come that's okay. You do have to come for the big one next year though. That's it for us. Just plugging away...

1 comment:

Dan & Ashley said...

Amy, I haunt your blog sometimes, too! Your kids are getting so big and are so cute. I hope you guys survive until the end of the semester. We're keeping our fingers crossed that Cam gets into BYU. It would be so fun to have you guys down here--Owen & Lincoln could be buddies! Take care!