Saturday, May 10, 2008

Liam's Birthday

Here's the birthday boy!!



He really really wanted water guns.


Yay for Star Wars!!!



Check out my cool Star Wars cake I made. Aren't I amazing? Ha-ha!

So I know this is kind of late, but here are the pictures of Liam's birthday. He is very excited to be four and reminds me that he is four and he can do whatever he wants now. "Mom, four year olds can jump on the couch, remember?" Things like that. We actually celebrated his birthday on the 25th, not the 23, because Cameron wasn't going to be home all day Wednesday. He had class, work and then his night class. It's the day the kids didn't see him at all that day. So, we told Liam his birthday was Friday instead. He didn't notice. So glad they're little and don't know about dates yet.

No comments: