Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spring and Good News


I love purple tulips. I think they are my very favorite flower. I took this at Thanksgiving Point. If anyone has opportunity to go to the tulip festival there, do it. It's really pretty. Good photo ops too.
So this week was a bad one. Owen is not eating. I took him to the doctor and he thought he may have "silent reflux" and put him on some medication. Thus far it hasn't helped. I take him in this week for his four month check, so we'll see how he is then. Poor kid. He's a silly one, though. He is such, SUCH a social little bee. He will protest loudly if you are not paying him enough attention and then when you finally do look at him and start talking, he BEAMS! It's pretty funny.
This week was also a good one. Cameron got accepted into the U's MAC program YAYYYYY!!! Good job. We are still waiting to hear from BYU, but are so thankful to have gotten into the U. That means he won't be going to Bear Lake with the fam in August, because he has a weeklong service project he has to do with all the MAC students, but that's okay. He'll be there in spirit.
I am going to go to a lia sophia jewelry show/party thing at my friend MaryKate's this Thursday, so if any of you want to go (Laurie, Amy, Alecia, I am talking to you, you jewelry fiends), or anyone else who reads this, let me know and come up and go with me. (Alecia, you may get some good ideas for your budding business!!) She is having cupcakes. Who can resist that? Mmmmm, cupcakes!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love jewelry. I wanna go! But probably can't get away and make it up to Bountiful. But you be sure to buy some dangly earings.