After many long years, hundreds of tests, buying books, driving back and forth multiple times a day, day classes, night classes, walking to class through snow, rain and sunshine, going through more than ten jobs trying to get one that would consistently work with school schedules, five apartments, many tears (on my part), struggles, setbacks and three children later, Cameron graduated with his Masters of Accounting degree on Friday. He started out as a pre pharmacy major, got all through with that and changed majors. It's been a long road for him, but he made it! He passed with flying colors and I think Accounting fits him perfectly. It's a better fit than Pharmacy would have been I think. I am so proud of him. It took a great deal of determination, patience and dilligence to do it, but he did it beautifully!
Here he is walking to the ceremony.
Here he is walking to the ceremony.






9 comments:
Congratulations! School is such a long process, but worth it in the end! Yay!
Congrats Cameron AND Amy! All your hard work & sacrifices paid off! Way to go!! ;)
Whaaaaaa Hooooooo!!!!!! :)Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!! We are so excited for you guys!!! LOVE the pics, you two look so happy.
Yea! We're so excited for the both of you. Now you can focus on more fun things than a "life time" of school!!
We are so jealous!!! It's been fun to watch how you and Darren have done the school thing. Having your Masters done.......that is so neat, Cam! Congratulations to you both....you absolutley deserve it!
um, I'm not sure amy told you this but brad was in 1st grade when you started the college trail and now you both graduate this year! although he is only done with HS. Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!! great job! we are so happy for you all!!
Congratulations!!!! What a HUGE accomplishment for BOTH of you!
congratulations Cameron! You guys worked so hard. I am sure it will be worth it. What a great example you are to your kids. I will come see you guys soon!
YAY! Congrats to Cameron. And you too, Amy! :)
Post a Comment