From "Will": (the act or process of using or asserting one's choice; volition) and "iamsen": (The luckiest guy in the world married to the best wife in the world with the coolest kids in the world)
Monday, June 29, 2009
Fun with Photoshop
Just messing around on Photoshop. Some fun pics I took at "The Valley" a place that Cameron and his family grew up with.
We are still alive. I'll post more when more is happening.
Amy-- You have GOT to teach me how to use Photoshop. I have a great version on my computer and I just hate it. I think I need lessons. Come on up here and help me! Hugs and love to you both.
4 comments:
I love the "old" pictures. You've got such a good eye with taking great photos!
you should seriously look into selling your pictures,. you are good!!!!
When did you guys go up there? Or are these older ones? I like them.
Amy--
You have GOT to teach me how to use Photoshop. I have a great version on my computer and I just hate it. I think I need lessons. Come on up here and help me! Hugs and love to you both.
Post a Comment