Screaming and yelling in our house.
Going shopping with three kids.
Screaming and yelling in the store.
Screaming and yelling with a few "stupid mom"'s thrown in.
Tantrum on the floor of the store.
A big, brand new 3 pound bag of trail mix all over my new, clean kitchen floor....twice.
Laundry still not done from Monday.
Landlord being a major grouch...again.
Fighting over what to have for lunch.
Fighting over who gets to say the prayer.
Looking for houses...no luck.
Looking for jobs...no luck.
Screaming and yelling again. (When I mention the screaming and yelling, it's all Erin baby! Love those "terrible twos.")
Just thought I'd give you a sampling of my day yesterday. In fact, that's been the last couple of months. Boy do we need more space. I love love love being a mom, some days are just better than others. Let's hope for a happier day today right?
3 comments:
it's so nice that you are not the only one! Looking for a job? I thought that Cameron had everything already lined up. Well good luck, Shawn asked me if I wanted to transfer to Sitka, Alaska. Where? Ya wanna go? LOL
yeah, don't I know it, the screaming and fighting. sorry, aim, it doesn't get much better even when they get older. when jenna comes home the noise decible goes up about 200%. sheeze! things will work out, you just have to wait for Heavenly Father's time table. sigh!
Okay Amy.....That's your cue that the kids need to come spend some time with Auntie Jenn and Uncle Darren. Bring 'em on up.....we'll take them and you guys can have a break!
Post a Comment