Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My New Fashion Accessory

Oh yes, I know you're all jealous! look at the lines, the color, the absolute fabulosness of it all! You only WISH you had an accessory like this. I bet you all want to walk down your stairs with a load of laundry, talking on the phone and miss a step and fall down the stairs just to get this little number. Don't fight it, just let the en vogue-ness of it all wash over you! I can't wait 'till I see what it looks like with a dress!

6 comments:

Carrie Cole said...

Alright what in the world is that? Did Jackson jinx you or what?

Karen said...

did you break it?

Jenn said...

Sexy! You lucky girl!

Nik said...

I can SO relate. I was at my sister's carrying my 2 year old down the stairs. I missed the last step and fell down. I was more concerned about my son than myself and did what I could to help him not get hurt. I heard a loud pop. I was in so much pain I wanted to cry. Needless to say I probably needed one of those fashion accessories, but I didn't go to the doc. I could barely walk for a couple of days, but it healed, kind of. I still have pain on occasion, but it's too late now! :) I hope it heals quickly!

Julie said...

Again can't stop laughing. Going to bust a stich

Juanita said...

Okay...feeling REALLY guilty! Next time you tell me you're doing laundry, I will hang up.