First you get two different kinds of wrapping paper. (I just went to the dollar store). You can just use one if you want.
Then you cut out big squares of the paper, and spray some spray glue on one of the non-print sides. You glue the non print sides together, so it is printed on both the top and bottom.

Then you put it on the little person's head like so...

...and have someone else help you. You hold it on their head while someone else tapes around their head. We used masking tape, but I've seen those colored painters tapes that you could use. That would be pretty cute.

And lastly, you cut off the excess. I would take it off the head to do this, don't follow my example in the picture. Then you can decorate it with whatever you want. I got flowers from the dollar store, but you can get whatever, or just leave it as is. The kids loved them. Erin still has hers! Hope this helps.
No comments:
Post a Comment