From "Will": (the act or process of using or asserting one's choice; volition) and "iamsen": (The luckiest guy in the world married to the best wife in the world with the coolest kids in the world)
Monday, December 7, 2009
Christmas trees
We decorated Christmas trees at my house the other day. We made them out of upside down ice cream cones. Cute idea huh? I only say that because it wasn't mine. It was my friend Julie's. She has cute ideas for everything!
Thanks for coming over and decorating guys! It was fun and delicious.
looks waaayyyyy easier than gingerbread houses (the tradition I started years ago with my kids) but we do it cause it's fun!!!! We are doing them tonight for FHE!!
that is a cute idea, maybe I will do that with the boys instead of the gingerbread house. Erin is so cute, I can't believe how much she looks like you. I can't wait until Hannah's hair is long like that!
2 comments:
looks waaayyyyy easier than gingerbread houses (the tradition I started years ago with my kids) but we do it cause it's fun!!!! We are doing them tonight for FHE!!
that is a cute idea, maybe I will do that with the boys instead of the gingerbread house. Erin is so cute, I can't believe how much she looks like you. I can't wait until Hannah's hair is long like that!
Post a Comment