Thursday, December 17, 2009

Silly Liam

Yesterday I was at my friend's house and Liam came running in the door and says "Mom, look what I stole! I stole them from Alicia's house." (Alicia's house is across the street).
Me: "What did you take?"
L: "They're in my pants."
Me: "What?"
L: "Look, right here!" (starts shaking his legs, trying to get them out.)
We try and take them out. It's two little oranges that he had strategically stuffed into his pants. I made him go back and ask Alecia for them.



A couple of nights ago we took the kids to see the lights at temple square. We didn't tell them where we were going, we wanted to surprise them. So we get out and start walking around the square and Liam yells "This is it? We drove all this way just to see some stupid lights?" The sister missionaries were standing right there and they thought it was so funny. He did like it after a little while. It did take some time though.

1 comment:

Carrie Cole said...

They are all bound to do it at least once. Shawn had Garrett with him at Walmart a while back, and Garrett stuffed a big candy bar into Shawn's coat pocket without him knowing. Shawn was so embarassed. That is funny though.