Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Happenings

We did the nativity with Cameron's family this Christmas.  It was fun that everyone participated.  Even the adults.  Our family were the shepards and the sheep.  Here are my sheep.



Patchy the sheep...




The sheep with the Buzz Lightyear fixation...






The ewe and the shephard.





Here is my sheep after the nativity.  He was DONE!



Here's Joseph, Mary, baby Jesus and they are riding their donkeys to Bethlehem. 



Of course, the angel, bearing good tidings...



...and the two kings.  The third one only wanted to eat his crown. 

It was a good holiday.  The kids had fun and it was fun to see them open their presents and be excited.  I'm glad the Christmas season comes to remind us of Jesus Christ and the love He shows for us.  I'm also glad it's over because school starts again!!!  Yay.  We get to get back to our schedule.  As I am typing I have a VERY overly tired little girl screaming and screaming.  That's all she's been doing all day, in fact.  We'll get back to our routine, and things should be a little normal...hopefully.

1 comment:

Karen said...

ah yes, some of my kids REALLY NEED a schedule!!!! um.... for that matter so do I!!