Last night before the kids went to sleep I was laying with Owen and talking to Erin. She said "Mom, remember when you were at Bailey's house and I was in the van in my carseat and the van started rolling away and I got out of my carseat and stopped the van at our neighbors house?" WHAT?? Um, I wasn't there. I think it was a dream. It's funny to hear what she thinks about.
Then, last night I hear Owen crying, but it's far away. I say to Cameron, "Where is he?" So we get out of bed and go to find him. The poor boy is standing in the middle of the kitchen, downstairs in the dark, crying. Cameron brought him upstairs, gave him to me, I loved him for a couple of seconds and laid him down and he was asleep. I have found him in various spots upstairs, not in his bed in the middle of the night. I am afraid we may have a sleepwalker on our hands. We'll have to start locking the door going downstairs so he doesn't hurt himself.
1 comment:
I have the same problem with Jackson, one time I heard him get up and I wondered what he was doing. So I went to check on him and he was walking down into the kitchen, turned the light on and went to the back door and started taking his pj's off and I was like what are you doing and he said he had to go pee! Ahhhh! I grabbed him and took him to the toilet. He wasn't very happy with me, but then went right back to bed. I wish I had a door at the top of our stairs! Silly kids.
Post a Comment