Here I am playing catch up again. We have been really quite busy the last couple of weeks. These are some pictures of the 4th of July. We went to the Parade in the morning (I didn't have my camera) and then had a fun BBQ at Cameron's sister's house and then her husband and his brothers-in-law set off fireworks. Thanks guys. We had fun.
Here's Owen watching the planes fly by. We didn't see them at the parade, but saw them twice at Laurie and Greg's house.
Alecia and Noah watching the planes. Love the look of "wow" on Noah's face.
Jonas after seeing the planes. I guess it was either funny or really exciting.
Liam had his camera on hand and took some pictures too.
Owen watching the fireworks.
Erin, also watching the fireworks.
Liam was the only one to brave the sparklers this year.
Fireworks. I feel bad I didn't get a picture of the finale, I was off chasing sunsets.
Like these. It was a really fun fourth.
Then, the next weekend, Cameron's family all went up to Cherry Hill to camp and hang out and have fun. Again, I forgot my camera, so I totally stole these pics off my sister-in-law's blog. The cute collage work is all hers, as are the pictures. They had a camper and slept in that and were nice enough to let Cameron, his sister Amy and our kids use their tent. I came home because I just didn't want to sleep on the ground being all pregnant. Owen came with me and then we went back up the next day and swam ate, relaxed and had a grand ol' time.











1 comment:
Did you get my Kodakgallery pics I sent you? It has pics of you guys at the parade, etc. Anyways, it was fun, I'm glad we were all there and I loved your swim suit and cover up. I'll have to borrow it. -Someday.
Post a Comment