From "Will": (the act or process of using or asserting one's choice; volition) and "iamsen": (The luckiest guy in the world married to the best wife in the world with the coolest kids in the world)
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
The J Family's Preview
This cute family was really fun to work with. The kids smiled really well and Mom and Dad were so photogenic. Hope you like them J family!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi I'm Julie's sister. I wish I lived there so I could have you take Christmas photos for me and my husband. These pictures look great!
2 comments:
Hi I'm Julie's sister. I wish I lived there so I could have you take Christmas photos for me and my husband. These pictures look great!
Amy I Love the pics. I can't wait to see more. I have frames ready. Thanks so much!!!!
Post a Comment