We begin with Mom and Dad, who started this whole thing...
Here are my siblings. I am #7 of 8 children.
Here is the whole gang. Sheesh it's hard to get everyone looking at the camera at once. I wish I would have hidden my pregnant belly behind someone, but what can you do now?
Here are all the grandchildren. Owen is really tall, don't ya think?
Here are the Grandsons. Again, Owen, deliriously happy to be there.
And the granddaughters. We are lacking in this department. Go girls!!
My oldest brother with his family. I wish Gio was kneeling up a little farther, but you can still see him. Cute family.
Here's just the boys of the fam.
My oldest sister and her family, excluding Nathan, who is the one on a mission.
My next sister and her cute family. They just moved and Brad, her son is the one who just left on his mission to Uganda, Africa.
Next comes my second oldest brother. They live in far away California, so we don't get to see them as often as we'd like.
Then comes my next in line sista with her fun family.
My sister just older than me...oh man, I do have a picture with that building cloned out Mur.
Here are some people you know. My belly is hidden in this one. Yahoo!
And my youngest brother and his wife.
I must say my absolute favorite picture though is the next one that my Dad requested.
Aw!!! Isn't it so cute!
We had a good time. I have more pics that I need to post of the kayaking and such, but I thought I'd get these previews up so people could see themselves. Let me know guys!
















2 comments:
great pics amy! It made me miss you and your family..
Another awesome job. What a huge family!! I love the shots, and the Last one with Erin is so sweet!!
Post a Comment