Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby Reagan is born!

Cameron here, I'll keep it short and sweet to get the picture on and go to bed. Reagan Williamsen was born Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 10:51 pm. Weight 6 lbs, 13 oz. 19" long and (unlike the first 3) no squished nose. Here's a pic of her proud older brother Owen getting her to smile ever so slightly.

7 comments:

Tara L. said...

So cute! Congratulations!

me said...

congrats! owen looks like he's concentrating really hard on his new little sis,so cute!

Carrie Cole said...

Yay! She is sooo cute! All that blonde hair! I think she looks like Erin! Congratulations! At least you have like 10 days between b-days! lol Can't wait to see her!

Tiffany said...

I love love love that picure. She is gorgeous and I love her name! Nothing like an induction date to stir things up ;) Congrats!

Julie said...

We are so excited for you guys! And what a sweet teeny tiny little baby cutie pie girly girl she is. Oh I can't wait to come hold her!!

staci said...

Congrats you guys! What a cutie. Love her name too!!! Enjoy having a newborn!! :)

Dan & Ashley said...

Congrtulations guys! She's beautiful!