Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oh Deer

I was sleeping peacefully one morning when I was shaken awake by Cameron saying "Come here!!  You have to come see this!  And bring the camera!"  So I shuffle downstairs and look out the window where he is looking and there is a big buck just sitting in our yard like he owns the place!  Crazy.  I tried to get some pictures through the window, but they didn't turn out the best, so I went outside to take pictures.  He was a little leery at first, but calmed down until I moved a little closer.  Then he got up and walked around and would look at me and stomp his hooves and bow his head a little.  I was praying that I didn't die being gored by a deer.  It was a little scary.  Then he jumped the fence and was off.  Eat your heart out Uncle Clark!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

cool! I'm surprised Owen didn't scare it away already!