Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oh Poop!!

This post is not for the faint of heart.  The pictures are disgusting.  There is your warning. 

We were making breakfast and doing our usual Saturday things one morning and Owen was playing in the playroom.  He yelled in that he needed his diaper changed so I said "Okay, just a minute bud!"  He kept playing and I forgot.  Great, I know.  So he comes out into the kitchen saying "Ew, Wet Mom!"  Oh yes, I remember, I need to change his diaper.  So I say "Cameron, can you change him please?"  Sure.  Cameron takes him to be changed.  Then I hear a very disgusted "EEEWWW!!! Babe, come here!"  I walked in and saw this.



It was all over the place!  I had to undress him in the tub and give him a bath and then another one.  It doesn't look as bad as it was.  I've had really messy diapers before, but this one takes the cake. 

1 comment:

Karen said...

ewwwwwww SICK! that is all I have to say