Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Finally Halloween

Finally, my post about Halloween, now that it's November.  In the days leading up to Halloween, we had Owen throwing up for two days and Reagan coughing all over the place.  They stopped for a little while, then Owen got a fever and Reagan started coughing and being sick again.  Owen's fever was up to 106 degrees at night and would hover around 103 or 104 during the day.  He had his fever for three days, so I decided to take them both in.  Reagan had two ear infections and Owen had strep.  Fun times.  They both got to start taking antibiotics and were well just in time for Halloween festivities.

We made a Halloween CD and the kids danced around the living room and played with their spooky sticky hands and stretchy skeletons they had gotten at school.  Reagan found this pumpkin bucket and adopted it as her hat.  She still wears it.  She loves this thing.










 The kids all wanted to be skeletons this year.  Erin wanted to be a girl skeleton, so we put her and Reagan in skirts with fun Halloween tights.  I was going to have bows in their hair, but  it just didn't work out, but I think they look cute just as they are.



 Liam was the one who came up with the skeleton idea.  Everyone else just thought it was a great idea.


 I can not take a picture of this one without his mouth open or a silly face.


 Miss Erin doesn't like to smile at all in pictures, so this is pretty rare.


 This is on our front porch with the pumpkins they carved.  Each of them wanted to have the scariest pumpkin.  Owen's is on the bench, Erin's is on the left and Liam's is on the right.



 Reagan didn't like this pose.  See what I mean with Owen and his faces?  Crazy boy.


 Here's the fam in front of our house.  I think they're a cute bunch of skeletons.

Liam had Crazy hair day at school and decided to dye it red.  We did it with Kool-Aid and spiked it up.  We dyed Erin's too, but didn't get a picture.  The kids had fun trick or treating.  We went to main street and got treats, then went to my aunt's house and grandma's house and then they were off in the neighborhood.  Cameron took them and they came back with scones, root beer, chili, and all sorts of yummy treats.  What a fun neighborhood we live in.  Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

Happy2Bme said...

I love that they all wanted to be skeletons! So cute! I'm still working on our Halloween posts, so you're not the only one running weeks behind :)