Monday, November 7, 2011

Me and Mine

We have been trying and trying to get Owen to say I, and my, but it isn't happening.  He says Me and mine instead.  Like, "Me want play Mario".  So I say , No bud, it's I want to play Mario.  Owen says I, me want play Mario.  I haven't been able to break through that train of thought yet. 

So the other day we were driving to the store or something and Owen was in the back just belting out his ABC song and he got to the end and sang really loud "Now me know mine ABC's, next time you will sing with me!!"  It sort of reminded me of cookie monster.  Someday he'll figure it out, we can't have a teenager saying "Mom, me want to go to mine friend's house...pwease?"...or  can we???

1 comment:

Daniel said...

He can and now he will!