Monday, May 14, 2012

Baptism

We do have pictures of Liam's birthday.  I just haven't transferred them to this computer yet.  Those will come later.  This last weekend, Liam got to have a birthday blowout with most of both sides of the family.  He was excited for weeks about this.  Everyone came for his party and his baptism later.  We had barbeque beef sandwiches, salads, and cake made by Julie.  Liam wanted one chocolate and one white, so that's what he got.  The chocolate had peanut butter in the middle and the white had lemon curd.  They were delish!  Thanks Julie.





He got to open presents and now that he's 8 he becomes a cub scout.  We have pack meeting this week and he gets his bobcat.  Good job Liam!
 
Cameron baptized him and confirmed him.  The bottom picture is with our bishop.  Liam is a great guy and is making really good choices.  The bishop introduced him as thoughtful and kind and that he likes to do stuff with his dad, like stay up late.  Liam is my deep thinker, and he is very aware of other people's feelings.  He is a good friend and likes to please his parents, teachers and friends.  After being baptized, we were walking out of the church and he said "Mom, I kind of like this feeling, and I kind of want it to go away."  I asked him why he wanted it to go away and he said "Because it's just not me.  I'm not used to happy warm feelings."  Hopefully you get used to it Liam.  That is the best kind of feelings to have.  Love you buddy!

No comments: