We do have some things planned. We are going camping and the kids and Cameron are going with his family to St. George later in the summer. We also have cub country and Weblos camp scheduled too. It's just the every day in and out routine I need to get my mind around. I am bound and determined to not let them veg their summer vacation away in front of the TV. Maybe if I put it in writing, it will actually happen.
We are getting out garden in this year though! Yay for us. It only took us three years. We have started the plants and they have been growing on our ledge for a while. I finally had to plant the pumpkin plants because they were getting all "Feed Me Seymore" on me. hopefully the freeze has gone. I tore down our playhouse today. That was pretty exciting. I took a load to the dump and found out my license has been expired for a year. What?? How did I not notice that?
I thought I would add some random pictures because I haven't been very good at taking them lately. This is a picture of me and my brother Mark playing Frosty the Snowman. Probably my idea.
Here's my four cuties as little babies.
Latest family picture. Almost a year old. I guess we need a new one.
These next few are for Cameron's family. I came across these pictures today and thought they were fun. Do you guys remember this day?
We are all so young!! This was ten years ago people. How did time go so fast?





















1 comment:
Love all the old "Flashback" pictures. And seeing all your "babies". It's crazy how time flies and the years just go by. We will have to make lots of plans together this summer. Keep our kids busy and ourselves saine. :)
Post a Comment