From "Will": (the act or process of using or asserting one's choice; volition) and "iamsen": (The luckiest guy in the world married to the best wife in the world with the coolest kids in the world)
Sunday, December 6, 2015
Concerned Neighbor
Today at church our across the street neighbor came up to me at church and said "Hey, Amy, is your daughter okay?". I looked at him kind of funny and said " Yes, why?". He said " I was on my roof working yesterday and I saw you come out of your house carrying your daughter to the car and she was just screaming and screaming. I was so concerned. I thought she was hurt and you were taking her to the hospital! I didn't know if I should come down and help or not.". As he was talking, I started laughing a little bit and then told him "Thanks for worrying about us! She's fine. She just didn't want her shoes on." Just a day in the life of Miss Reagan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment