Tuesday, February 26, 2008

In the sun he melted small small small!!!

Hooray!!! The snow is melting. I am so thankful! I can do snow, but around February, I get sick of it and March, it is just not funny anymore. Cam had his birthday (32!!! Old, old man), Valentine's came and went and now the snow is going. Owen must be going through a growth spurt, he's eating every two hours. I try and get him to eat more at each feeding, but he will have none of it. What a fun boy he has been. It's been weird having a baby that sleeps during the day and when he is awake, he's content and just looks around. I've never had a baby do that before. He is very low maintenence for a baby. It's been nice. Thank you Heavenly Father!
Liam and Erin are playing with Kora in their room. I fear going in and looking. It is usually a disaster after they've been in there. (Deep breath...) I'm goin' in.

No comments: