So Owen likes to lay on his left side and it's getting just a teeny bit flat. Cameron and I have become the left side Nazis and make him lay on his right side all the time. He eventually goes back to the left side, but it has been helping I think. No helmet for you!!! We do not want to pay for another helmet, so hopefully, he'll alternate better than the other kids did. I am looking into preschools for Liam, but we don't know where we are going to be for sure, so I have to wait. Apparently with some, you have to sign up a year in advance. Hello, ridiculous? But, I think he really needs that social aspect. At the very least, it will help him to be able to walk into Kindergarten all by himself. (Hopefully) Erin is expanding her word repertoire. She now says the usuall, dad, mom, Lll (Liam) but now she says go, shoes, car, grandpa (doubles for grandma), hot, down, coat, eat (kind of) and is putting them together. It's kind of fun. She came in the other morning, very, very early and was crying and saying mama, dada go go. She was very sad because Cameron got her out of her crib and was getting ready to go and then he left. It's fun to start to understand her a little.
Cam applied to the MAC and we are just waiting for the acceptance letters to come pouring in. He applied to the U and to BYU. We are kind of hoping for BYU. It would be a nice change. Any prayers on the acceptance would be appreciated greatly!! We find out in April for the U and May for BYU. That's about it for this week. Let's all collectively cross our fingers that good things happen this year!!
1 comment:
Keep working and being dedicated to Owen switching up sides. What a task? Cute pics. I haven't seen you forever! Let me know when you're up for getting the kiddos together. I'll be secretly praying for Cam to go to the U. :)
Post a Comment