

Here are some cute pics of the kids. They were playing with Kora one day and got really excited about the flowers popping up so we took a picture. It is a really nice, warm day outside today so they are out playing. My house is clean and I am feeling much better about the world. I took Owen to the Doctor yesterday because he is still having a hard time pooping. It turned out he had blood in his stool, so they are doing cultures and stuff on it. I had tried to switch him back to the regular Enfamil because he was being so fussy, and I think that's what did it. We switched him back to the soy and the blood has gone away. They want us to start him on this special pre digested formula, but we decided to wait and see. Laurie and Greg had a really hard time with Creed on the stuff and once they put him on, they couldn't give him anything else and solid food was a problem too. We'll see what the results of Owen's culture are and then decide. He's still on the soy for right now. I am making him sleep today, because the fussiness could be because he was in a different place (Vernal) for a while and was really off his schedule. I will have Cameron give him a blessing and hopefully all will be fine.
We went to Vernal for the weekend and it was really nice. We really need more time so we can go out more often. It was nice for the kids to see grandma and grandpa and play a little outside. It was kind of snowy, so we weren't outside too much, but we did get some outside time in.
Wow!! It is sooo nice today! I am going to take advantage and go outside with my kids for a while. Maybe they'll even let me read while they play superheroes. Here's hoping!!
No comments:
Post a Comment