Thursday, November 13, 2008

And He's Off!




I can't believe my baby is 10 months old this month. He is the sweetest, most docile baby we' ve had. He has started crawling this last week. He's gotten the hang of it pretty quick. He's crawling all over the place and pulling up and crusing around. Yay, just in time for the holidays! Just in time to pull all those pretty sparkly decorations off the tree! Just in time to crawl around in the freezy snow. Hooray!! Good job Owen!

6 comments:

Julie said...

He is a sweetheart!! You know I love that smile:) And hey I love the foot pic, is that an Amy special?

Just me! said...

I love that stage! They are just so much more content. But, he sounds like a good baby anyway. My little guy thinks he is a monkey...I can't keep him off of everything. Ugh!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Christmas Tree watch out! My babies always seemed to be happier when they could finally get around a little. It is more work for MOM! I love the picture of his feet.

Karen said...

dang it! Couldn't he have waited just 2 more months? This is the hardest stage in church too cause once they realize they can move and then walk, it is a nightmare till they are old enough for nursery! Good luck! We won't put our christmas tree up till you leave. Just kidding! we wouldn't anyway! See ya soon!!:)

MaryKate said...

I just love the picture of his feet!!!

Dan & Ashley said...

Owen is getting so big and is so dang cute. I love his smile!