Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pictures and Glasses and Leaves Oh My!!

So we went and took family pictures in the leaves by Lagoon before it snowed. Tell me if you like them, I did them myself and it's one of my first shots at putting together a shoot.

Here's our cute Owen.

Erin...
Liam with his new glasses. They are cute on him. He's had a little bit of a hard time adjusting, just because he's nervous about what other people are going to say about them. (He's only four! He's not supposed to think about that stuff!!!)



Cam and I...


And the fam. It was a fun time. The kids got crazy after a while, but other than that, it turned out nice. Glad we got it done before the snow.






13 comments:

Chauntue Peterson said...

oh cute just tell him that glasses are the cool thing now a days. I dont' think that kids make fun like they did when we were kids. Taylor and Nikki have said no one has ever even said anyhting about theirs. I think more kids wear them now.

Nik said...

Glasses are a fashion statement now and they do look cute on him! People even get glasses who don't need them. Cute family!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

I love the pictures you did a great job. Liam looks so cute in his glasses. It took Michael awhile to get use to his. Good luck!

Cyndi said...

Great job on the pictures!! They're wonderful!

Just me! said...

Your children are the cutest kids I have ever seen. Seriously!! Even cuter than my own. Good work Amy!

Julie said...

You did such a GREAT job!!! The pics look awesome. I love the colors. Good Work!!!

Carrie Cole said...

the pics are really cute. I love Liam's glasses, he looks darling in them. Sorry we couldn't get together the other day. We are coming up on every two weeks now so I will give ya a call. Maybe we can get together with Kara too!

Laurie said...

I do like the pics. And the pics you took of us. I love looking at your kids posing. Erin being all cute and darling, Owen sucking on his fingers, and Liam standing TALL. Pretty trees, good job.

Dan & Ashley said...

Amy, the pictures are fantastic! I love Liam's new glasses. Owen is getting so big--I love his big grin.

Wendy & Jason Steenblik said...

The pictures are awesome! I don't think that I've been to this place before, the fall leaves are gorgeous. So how did you take the picture with the whole family in it? Hmmm...

Karen said...

I can't believe how big everyone is getting! I love Liam's cute glasses! We are so excited to see you all at thanksgiving!! 15 more days!!

Shawn said...

Such cute pics! Good job! I love little kids in glasses. They look so adorable. What a cute family you have.

Anonymous said...

CUTE PICS!!!! You are amazing with the camera. Liam looks very cute with his glasses. I love your blog and I can't believe all your "Friends" You are loved!!!! Love you, Linda