
My whole family (minus my older brother and fam and younger brother and wife) trekked down to Arizona for Thanksgiving. We were going to go with them, but decided at the last minute we would stay home. We had a nice Thanksgiving with Cam's Mom, Dad and sister. I'm glad we have a holiday to make us stop and think about all we have to be thankful for. Anyway...I thought I would do something productive with the long holiday weekend. Ready for the big news? I am so excited to say that Erin is potty trained!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!! No more changing two diapered bums. I just have one to change!! She did really well. Last night was her first dry all night with underwear night. We told her if she kept her underwear dry we could go swimming. That's all it took. So we go swimming Friday. Yay for the moments when you see success!!
6 comments:
I wish I could get my daughter potty trained. It is not working for us. Any Advice?!!!
Good work cutie-pie Erin!! Keep it up!
Wow. congrats!! I so am not looking forward to potty training :)
Yee haw!!! good job Erin!!and MOMMY!! We sure missed you guys here:(
Yea, want to come over and do my project???? and cute blog make-over!
Congrats on the potty training! I'm dreading the potty training for my #3, but sure look forward to getting one bum out of diapers. Maybe I need to do what you did--just take a weekend and get it done.
Post a Comment