Ahhh winter. My least favorite time of the year. I was getting a little stir crazy so I decided to trek out and get some pictures. Winter is freezy cold, bundling your kids up, shoveling your driveway, ice melt, heat bills, inversion, dreary days for days on end, ice, warming up your car, scraping off the car, etc. but she sure takes some pretty pictures.


Okay, okay, winter is also cozy sweaters...that's
something.

And Christmas and hot cocoa.
6 comments:
So Pretty!
Ok, now where were these taken? Very nice. I agree about winter. Jax was telling me the other day how he wants to "lay by the pool" and he misses summer :)
Amy! Those are amazing pictures! I want to learn how to take pictures like that. You will have to teach me sometime! I love you! Your a great aunt. :))
Amy, I couldn't agree more about winter.....but those are some beautiful pictures! Good job!
Love the pictures. It looks like a Fantasy Land. So pretty.
You definately need to get paid for taking pics like that!!!! Good job!!!
Post a Comment