Owen and Jamison are good buds. We love Jamison!

We had a very special guest show up. By the way, Erin put this on and started Darth Vader breathing, saying "hoo-pahhhhh". Who knew she knew that?

The present he really wanted. Ta-da!!

Most of the friends eating on the tramp.

Sylvi and Erin are also good pals. (Most of the time.)

Delicious black frosting smile.

Happy Birthday to Liam!!

We played on the trampoline, swung on the swings, slid down the slide, ran around the yard, played with balloons and had a grand time. I think all the kids had fun. Thanks to all Liam's friends for coming!!

We went home for the weekend because my cute nephew got home from his mission and we got to go hear him talk. He did a great job and it was fun to see him again. Liam decided since it was close to his birthday and we got to go to Grandma's house, he should have a party. This is the party at Grandma Manwaring's house.



2 comments:
what a fun weekend!! I love how Liam expresses himself - about being 5 and bigger and such. He's such a cutie!
I just put it together that Mike is your brother. We live just up the road from them. We were at Garrett's Homecoming dinner. Did I not see you? I feel like a real dork if I missed you. We taught Garrett when Paul and I were first married. Then when we moved back to Vernal Paul taught him in YM's. He is such a cute kid. I hope the best for him. Next time you are at Mike's stop by and see us. Have a good day.
Megan
Post a Comment