Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Owen

Owen is 2!!  We had a little family party.  Grandma and Grandpa came and we even got to see Laurie and her boys.  Greg was out of town so she came sans husband.  It was fun to have some of the cousins here. 



Here's our birthday boy.  Doesn't he look 2?



His semi-truck cake.  (Thanks for the help Julie!)





The kids and Wild Jaxon Hickock.  Check out how excited Owen is.  He was excited to open the presents and he opened his first one, got all excited and said "all gone!"  He thought he was done, but was so excited about the whole thing, even being done.




Here he is blowing out the candles on the cake.  He is my happiest child I've had.  We are so glad to have him in our home.  He is our peacemaker because the other kids love him and want to be with him and play with him.  Love ya buddy!!

3 comments:

Tara L. said...

What a cute 2 year old! I love the cake. How did you do that? My little one will be 2 in May and he would love that cake. You are so talented.

Julie said...

Oh My Gosh!! I love that first picture of Owen. So cute. I love that big smile. Looks like he has so much fun

Karen said...

sigh, we are almost out of the "I want this kind of cake" era of our life. They are more interested in how it tastes than how it looks now. Except Jenna..... ha ha