I went to pick Liam up from school yesterday and was waiting, waiting... then I see him coming toward the van, soldier crawling on his stomach just like the guys in the picture above. He had his coat and backpack on too. The other kids were running past him, as oblivious to him as he was to them. He made it to the van and I told him he needed to go back because I was taking a little girl home and she didn't know, so he ran back, told her we were taking her home and crawled all the way back to the van. Really? He's a crazy boy.
We were driving past the high school and Liam was asking if that was the high school he was going to go to. I told him it depended on where we are living when he goes to high school. Erin says very thoughtfully from the back of the van "Mom? When I go to High School, I am going to put toys in my backpack so I can play with them." Um...we'll see.


2 comments:
Kids say the funniest things...or should I say they do the funniest things!
ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho he he he he....I can't stop laughing!
Post a Comment