I missed posting about Cameron's birthday and my birthday. Worse, I didn't even get pictures of Cameron's birthday. We didn't do much. I made Cameron a nice dinner and we had cake. For my birthday, I got to get new contacts (Yahoo!) and new glasses. I have been wearing my old glasses that Owen broke and was keeping them together with duct tape. My contacts were all gone too. I feel much better and can see again! My friend Julie made me some delicious cupcakes that you can see in the picture with Owen. You need to go to her blog sweetestendeavors.blogspot.com and check out the rest of her cakes and such. She is crazy amazing working with cakes and cupcakes. The frosting was a huge hit with Liam, Julie. Owen wanted to blow out the candles on the cake, so I let him. He had to do it about three times before he was satisfied. Silly boy. Another year older and hopefully wiser too! Happy Birthday to us.


No comments:
Post a Comment