I wanted my kids to be kind of matching for Easter this year and thanks to my friend Julie and her sleuthing skills, she found this cute boys' tie pattern so you can make your own tie. I picked the material out and we tried the ties. The original material is the blue on the bottom of Erin's skirt. That material did not want to work, so we went with the polka dots. Thanks to Grandma April's mad sewing skills Erin got her skirt, and they all matched pretty well. Ignore the poses in the pictures and focus on the beauty of the spring outfits.
Owen wouldn't stand still...
Liam decided the sun was too bright and he "just couldn't do it!!" so he squinted in all the pictures...
Owen finally decided he would pose for one picture, but that was it...
...and Erin stabbed her finger on a thorn right before this picture and wouldn't look at the camera or smile at all. She also decided her bright pink winter boots would complete this ensemble nicely. Works well, don't you think?
Happy Easter!!
4 comments:
Cute Kids Amy! I like the polka dot ties!
Oh my goodness they look so cute!! the skirt is great!!I do see what you mean about the length of Liams tie so if yo bring back the scrap material from the sponge bob tie I will make his longer.
Ahh good looking group you have there :)
I am so jealous...look at those cute ties!!!! You're amazing, you know that :)
where is cameron with his matching tie? ha ha
Post a Comment