From "Will": (the act or process of using or asserting one's choice; volition) and "iamsen": (The luckiest guy in the world married to the best wife in the world with the coolest kids in the world)
Friday, August 26, 2011
Missions
I have three nephews out on missions right now so we were talking about when Liam goes on his mission. We talked about how Cameron went to France and the Grandpas went to Ireland and the Netherlands and all the brothers and sisters and brothers-in-law and sisters-in law who have gone and where they went. We asked Liam where he wanted to go on his mission and he decided on New Zealand or Australia. Erin decided she wants to go to St. George, though recently, this has changed to Turkey because it has a funny name. Owen decided his mission would best be served in McDonalds. I told him I would go with him on his mission if he is called to McDonalds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
silly kids!!! McDonalds is ALOT closer than Ethiopia!!! :)
Post a Comment