My three boys. That look on Liam's face makes me nervous um...Ca-razy??
Owen wanted two cakes. He wanted a dinosaur and a skeleton. I didn't want to make two cakes, so Cameron and I figured out a way to make a dinosaur out of a round cake and made the other round into Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Owen really likes that show. He wanted an orange and green dinosaur. This is what I came up with.
He didn't care about the skeleton, so I just remade Jack. I thought it turned out pretty good and really, really easy. Thanks to Julie for her black food coloring. I put a whole tube of black in, and got purple, so I had to call her to see if she had anything different. Luckily, she did. Whew!
Reagan thought the gifts were great and even absconded with some of them.
She also thought the cake was delicious too. Yay for black frosting.
Happy Birthday to my buddy!
She loves her some spaghetti!!
We have a giant egg the Easter Bunny brought us for Easter a few years ago. Reagan has commandeered it and uses it for a hat. She thinks it's fun to walk around not being able to see anything. She walks with her arms out in front of her, so she won't trip. Silly girl!








1 comment:
Wow!! I guess I haven't seen you guys in a while. They are getting BIG!
Post a Comment