Monday, September 9, 2013

Back to School

It's that time of year again.  Back to school.  This year we have three that go!  They are getting so big.



The four amigos.


Liam is in Fourth grade this year.  He's in a split third/fourth class and really likes it.  He loves that the fourth graders get to line up before the third graders and so he is not the last in line anymore.  He's pretty good at his multiplication tables and is getting better at division.   He just finished the Harry Potter book series and loved every one of them.  He is now looking for something else to read.  I have suggested Percy Jackson, but what do I know?


 Erin is in second grade.  She was a little nervous to go because she has a teacher that Liam had that I don't like at all.  But, we have told her she is different from Liam and will do really well with this teacher.  She doesn't like to read so much, but we are trying to find something she likes.  She really likes math. 


Owen is in Kindergarten.  He would vacillate between excitement and nervousness.  He really likes to go to school though and enjoys walking home with the kids after school.  He likes his teacher and I am hoping she is a patient teacher for my silly, energy filled boy.

No comments: