Monday, September 9, 2013

Pictures

I am finally updating my blog!  I've written a few posts, so keep scrolling if you want to read the rest.

I went to take the kids' pictures this year up on the mountain.  They turned out pretty cute and they are getting so big!


Liam did a good job.  We did have to keep reminding him to relax his shoulders.


Erin also did a great job.  Her smile has become not so forced.  Cute girl!


Owen was super crazy.  I haven't edited any of his crazy poses yet, but I'll have to post one.  This was the ONLY normal one we got.


This little girl had a birthday and turned three years old.  She wanted a flower cake.  We had gone to Lagoon the day before and I was so tired so I just went to the store and asked them to put flowers on one of their cakes.  She loved it.  


Reagan was also a little crazy.  She would pose and pose and pose.  We didn't get any "normal" ones of her, so this is the one we are going to use.  It fits her personality pretty well.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Yeah! I missed you. I love all the updates. Good picture taking. Fun kids, fun times. Happy late B-day to Reagan and Erin! I am thrilled for you on being diaper free! You make me almost want to tackle that one.