Monday, September 9, 2013

The Rest of the Summer

These are some of the pictures of what we did the rest of our summer. 


 Coming home from Vernal, we stopped at a rest stop and threw rocks into the reservoir.  Cameron was the only one who could actually hit the water with his rocks.  That's only because I didn't try.  I was taking pictures.  My rocks would have schooled his rocks though.


Reagan learned we don't write on walls with markers.  She hasn't written on the wall since, although she did get a stamp from the dentist's office and stamped all over the walls and counters and dishwasher and her forehead and my cross stitch I was working on.  It has since been confiscated.


We had an Ariel party where Ariel came and sang to the kids, read books, played games and the kids got their faces painted.  The boys all wanted an eye on the middle of their forehead.  The girls got a fish and a clam.


Here is cute Ariel with the kids.  I think you can tell Owen was having the best time of them all.


This is Owen in the tub with his mohawk hair.  I just thought it was a funny picture.


The kids and their bikes on the 4th of July.  This is how they rode in the neighborhood parade.  The boys didn't want the flower leis.  I wonder why not.


We also got to go to Lagoon!!  The kids had a lot of fun.  It was Reagan's first time.  Owen and Liam were all over every ride.  Erin was a little more reserved this time.  She didn't really want to ride the roller coasters and upside down rides.


This was my favorite ride.  Air Race.  I love love love it!!  This is me, Owen and Liam.  They both really liked it too.


Reagan would be a little unsure at first, but then would love the ride.  She did hold my hand on every ride to help her to feel safe.



Liam's favorite ride was Air Race, Erin's was still the Screamer, but it was closed this time.  Owen's favorite ride was also the Screamer with Air Race and the Rock O Planes coming in at 2 and 3.  Reagan's favorite ride was Bombora.



 This is Bombora.

We had a really fun time.  I'm so glad we were able to go this year.

No comments: