Our boys with presents from Grandma. I would like to note the awesome shirt Owen is wearing was made by me. I thought it turned out cute. The Chewie angry bird reminds me of Owen.
I would just like to note that Reagan did not have one serious picture in the bunch. This was the most normal, and that's saying something. Reagan also wanted an angry birds shirt, so I made her one too.
We didn't even have to prompt this craziness. It's just normal at our house.
This is his cake. They had clearanced out all the angry birds stuff at Target, so I was lucky to find packs of angry birds for $2.50. Fortuitous for me! Owen was very specific on the frosting style. Half black, half white. Then the kids had fun putting all the birds and pigs on the cake.
Owen is my kindhearted, happy boy. He will do anything for anyone, even if it means he misses out on something. He gives his stuff to others who are sad. This morning, he cleaned up the living room, cleared off the table and cleaned his room, all by himself, without me asking him to. He just wanted to help. He loves Kindergarten and loves math. Not so much reading, but he has a math mind. He is doing multiplication right now like it's nothing. He thinks it's fun. (He did not get that from me at all!) He's a good brother and the comic relief in our family. Love him to pieces!!




No comments:
Post a Comment