We got pumpkins from our garden this year and Reagan really wanted to go to the pumpkin patch, so we ended up with nine pumpkins. I told them they could carve one each. I didn't want to carve nine.
Love that my kids love each other...
The obligatory silly picture.
This is Liam's. His was a cool dude this year.
Erin liked Owen's so much she came up with a variation on his.
Owen wanted 3 eyes and sharp teeth. I thought his design was fun.
Reagan wanted a mad pumpkin. I carved hers and I feel it came out more scared than mad, but she liked it, so we're good.
Liam was a ghillie sniper this year. He has wanted to be this for about three years and I finally broke down and bought the costume. He got lots of comments on it, so he felt pretty cool. After we came home from trick or treating, he laid in the grass and waited for people to come to our door. I think he scared a few.
He did get hot in his costume, and the gun he carried was pretty heavy, so he scrapped it before we even got started, but it turned out okay.
Here is our Zombie Soccer Player. I thought about cutting a soccer ball in half and putting it like it was coming out of her head, but couldn't figure out the logistics soon enough.
Here's Erin being scary. Her eyes look a little crazy to me.
This is our Zombie Rock Star. I couldn't find a rock star-y shirt, so I made this one. It turned out pretty cute.
His blood didn't dry all the way, so he was a little sticky all night. He looks different with black hair huh?
And now our Regular Zombie. I think she wanted to be a zombie because her best buddy Owen was being a zombie.
It was such a beautiful night for trick or treating. It was 60 something degrees. They didn't even need jackets. It was magical weather.
I even got in on the action with my wig. People would say they liked my wig and Cameron would say "What wig, what are you talking about?" He thought he was pretty funny.
It was a fun time. We started at 5:30, were home by 7:30, took baths and were in bed by 9:00. That's my kind of Halloween!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment