
So Cameron is plugging away with school, me being a mom, and the kids being kids. We're in the midst of trying to get loans deferred, get loans, figure out schedules for the Masters Program, and figuring out how much Cam can work. They only want him to work 20 hours a week for the Masters Program, so we will be living on loans for a while I think. It makes me really nervous, but we can do it I hope. We did hear from BYU and they said no. I think it's because they didn't get to see last semesters classes on the transcript and thought he hadn't taken enough classes. But we're in! So so thankful. So, I am going to have a lia sophia jewelry party on June 28. If anyone would like to come out, let me know and I will send an invite. No one is obligated to buy, I am mostly having it so Alecia can get jewelry ideas. She is looking to start making jewelry and sell it. It's really cute jewelry Alecia!! I will come pick you up and bring you if I have to. Keep June 28 open please!! Come have treats. I don't know what I'm making yet, but something yummy!!
Owen is having a hard time because he isn't eating and is having a hard time with his bowel movements. That has been a problem since birth, but he has just kind of stopped eating, so we are going to a stomach specialist on June 2.
Liam is doing well. I wish we could get him into preschool, he needs that social interaction I think. He likes to play with Kora and he and Kora have formed their own clique. They don't like any of the other kids in the neighborhood to play with them. We're working on being a good friend. Silly boy.
Erin is talking and talking. She learns new words that we haven't taught her. It's fun to see her talk and try and interact with Liam in that way. She loves Owen and smooshes him and kisses him. In fact, this morning, she pulled him off the couch so she could love him. I heard a loud bang and crying and tried to be a nice mom because I knew she didn't mean to, but I did yell just a little. My house is a mess mess mess. I need to clean it. It seems like every time I clean it, it just gets messy 10 minutes later. So, I have a day full of cleaning ahead of me. Yay for me! Enjoy the sunshine those who have it. Our day is rainy here. I like it, but would rather have sunshine today. Sometimes you need the sunshine to boost your mood. That's me today. I'll clean my house and feel better hopefully...
1 comment:
amy I am so glad you started a blog it is nice to be able to check up on you.How more many years does your husband have? we gotta catch up. love ya beth
Post a Comment