Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Three cute kids

One...


Two...


Three!!



Here's my beautiful rose shot. Isn't it just lovely?

So, We've had just a dandy of a couple of weeks. Liam got sick with a fever and had it for about five days. It wasn't too bad because he acted fine, he just had this 103 degree fever. A couple of good days *phew* and Erin got the fever. Hers was worse. It hovered around 105 and boy was she grouchy!! Sheesh. Hers also lasted five days and she was done. Hopefully Owen escapes. I took him to the stomach doctor on Monday and on the way there, I got pulled over for expired tags. After much apologizing on my part, the nice policeman went to his car, came back and said, "I was going to let you off with just a warning, but then I discovered this..." He showed me my license which is expired!! Oh man. I had no idea. Now I get to go get a new license and go to court over this silly ticket. WHATEVER!! All is well with Owen. The hippie doctor didn't say too much. Just gave us some meds and told us to up the dosage of what he's already on. Again, I say WHATEVER!! Why do we pay these doctors? Just to ramble on about fractions and decimals and say things to your bald four month old like "Hey man, I know it's hard, but don't pull your hair out man." And then he proceeds to laugh at his own dumb joke. Stinkin' doctors and deductibles and such. At least we have insurance, which we won't be able to say in a few months. At least we're all healthy for now. Let's not hold our breath though...

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Well those are cute pictures. Sorry the Dr. didn't have some answers for you about Owen. Life can be so frustraiting. Let me know if there is anything I can do. Sorry about Monday, I owe you.

Rob & Megg said...

Amy- What a fun blog! It's great to read what you are up to...other than taking care of three kids! I had no idea that Owen has had stomach issues- I hope everything will turn out okay.