Monday, June 30, 2008

Nothing...

I don't have much to post today. I had a busy week with lots of projects to keep busy. I sanded and repainted Liam and Owen's dresser. It turned out pretty nice. I'll have to post some pics.

So the other day Liam and I were playing tug-of-war with a jump rope we have and one of the ends came off. Liam took it and put it on his finger...


...and got it stuck. We tried to get it off and couldn't so I resorted to butter. Good ol' butter, it saved the day. Liam was much relieved we wouldn't have to chop his finger off.


That's about it for this post. Happy 4th of July to everyone!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I take it these pics are from your new camera? Very nice. Have you figured it all out yet? It was fun to see you today, maybe next time the kids will "be nicer". Have fun in Vernal celebrating a great holiday!