Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Just wanted to post a note to all the Dad's and say happy Father's Day!! I am so thankful for my Dad. My mom and dad had to talk in church for Father's Day and Mom wanted all of us to email her a little something about our dad. The first thing I thought of was patience. How Dad helped raise eight kids and never, NEVER raised his voice at us I have no idea. He has loads and mounds of patience. That is something I would like to have. Thanks Dad, for being my dad. I love you.
Cameron is another great dad. I am so grateful to have such a good husband and father for my best friend. I love that Cam goes to school full time, works full time and still finds time to be a full time dad. It's a really difficult road he's walking right now and I want him to know I am proud of him and am grateful to him for walking it. Lobe ya Cam!!
Later on I'll get on and catch up on all my news. Later gater...

No comments: