Friday, June 20, 2008

Catching up



Hopefully everyone likes to look at sunsets because I like to take pictures of sunsets. This one didn't do justice to what it looked like in real life, but it's pretty anyway. All is well here in the Williamsen household. We have had a fun week. I honestly can't remember what we did Monday (see how much fun we had?) Tuesday we invited Mur and the boys down and we swam in Grandma's backyard with swimming pool, sprinkler under the tramp and all. Wednesday we went to Susan's house. Liam had fun playing with Keith, Nate and Kayla and it was fun to see all of them and Laurie my cute niece who just got off her mission. (That makes me feel old). Thursday we went down to Laurie's house and played with Jax and Creed, today they came up here and we swam. Tomorrow is the Duke family reunion in Heber and then Sunday when I don't have to play the organ YAY!!!
Everyone will be happy to know that Owen is pooping better. I know I am relieved. Poor little guy. He even pooped today and I didn't even know it. Usually it is a plethora of crying and screaming. Yay for blessings and prayers.
We decided to stay here for another year. In one way it's great because we love our neighbors and the ward is okay and we don't have to pack up and move. In another way it's not because I really really really don't like where we live and our landlords don't really love us living here, we have no room to speak of and our little family is hard pressed to fit into where we live. It's only a year right? I won't go too crazy...hopefully...

No comments: